Catering and Kitchen facilities/equipment
- Do you have any recommended catering companies?
- Do we need to rent kitchen equipment or is this provided?
You will need to rent your own kitchen equipment, including ovens - we have electric for two turbo ovens and a warming oven. Anything else would need to be gas.
- Do you have any BBQ facilities we could use for the weekend?
Yes, we have a gas and charcoal one, you will need to supply the charcoal.
- Do you provide crockery (plates/bowls/cutlery)?
We do not provide crockery, however we can provide an assorment of glass wear for the tables including 120 water and wine glasses and 240 flutes. Fanfare are good for hiring
- Do you serve tea and coffee?
Sorry, we do not provide tea and coffee. Previous weddings use their caterers or provide cardboard cups and instant coffee/ tea for guests to help themselves.
- Do the caterers have access to water?
- Yes, there is a sink or the bar and a double sink for the caterers which has hot water.
- Are there any fridges and freezers we can use?
Yes there is larger fridge in the catering area, a fridge freezer in the rasta shack (outside bar) a small
fridge in the games room and a deep freezer in the catering area. The house has an American style fridge freezer.