- How much is the shepherds hut?
£100 per night, it is heated and linen is provided. You can sleep a further two kids on a bed below the main bed
(bedding not provided)
- What is the charge for people bringing their own caravan/ tent?
It costs £30 per night for tents and campers. An electric hook-up is £15 for a weekend.
- What do the caravans offer and how much are they?
We have caravans avaliable for the weekend. they have toilets, a gas shower, fridge and heating. We have 6 electric hook-ups which are £15 for the weekend. The others will have 24 volts for lights,
however you will not be able to use the plug sockets. Please call Sarah for avaliabilty and prices 07933028347.
NB. We would advise guests that book the caravans have had experience with staying in them as we often find user error is the cause for alerted problems and connot guarantee staff will be on hand to
help at night.
- How much are the bell tents and what are they like?
The bell tents are very simple, which is why we don't charge much for them. They all have sisal matting and futon beds. We do not provide bedding. They are £50 a night. They do have lighting and a
battery bank for charging phones.
- How many people does the on-site mobile home sleep?
The mobile home sleeps 6-8 guests. It has three bedrooms, one double and two twins which can also be made up as doubles, then there is a pull-out bed in the living room which is a double. The cost of
this is £250 for the weekend.
- Are towels and bedding provided in the farmhouse?
Yes, towels and bedding are provided in the farmhouse and bridal shephards hut.
- Is there an iron and ironing board for us to use?
Yes, there is an iron and board in the farmhouse.
Catering and Kitchen facilities/equipment
- Do you have any recommended catering companies?
- Do we need to rent kitchen equipment or is this provided?
You will need to rent your own kitchen equipment, including ovens - we have electric for two turbo ovens and a warming oven. Anything else would need to be gas.
- Do you have any BBQ facilities we could use for the weekend?
Yes, we have a charcoal one, you will need to supply the charcoal.
- Do you provide crockery (plates/bowls/cutlery)?
We do not provide crockery, however we can provide an assorment of glass wear for the tables including 120 water and wine glasses and 240 flutes. Fanfare are good for hiring
- Do you serve tea and coffee?
Sorry, we do not provide tea and coffee. Previous weddings use their caterers or provide cardboard cups and instant coffee/ tea for guests to help themselves.
- Do the caterers have access to water?
- Yes, there is a sink or the bar and a double sink for the caterers which has hot water.
- Are there any fridges and freezers we can use?
Yes there is larger fridge in the catering area, a fridge freezer in the rasta shack (outside bar) a small
fridge in the games room and a deep freezer in the catering area. The house has an American style fridge freezer.